This was taken in my daughters first minutes of life!! I was amazed that she really was mine, she was our daughter!! Not a great quality photo but I still love it!
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
category ~ faces
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
4 comments or thoughts:
Welcome Jeanie!
I love it too! So glad you shared with us here. Fits another catigory too -----> Life your going to do good at this as well! GLAD YOU DECIDED TO POST WITH US!!!!!!
Your photo is precious and truly embodies the amazement of meeting your daughter. Glad you joined us. I like your blog too.
Pictures don't have to be super high quality to capture the emotion of the moment and to speak volumes. Welcome to the group.
Post a Comment