
This is at Willow Lake in Oregon. It was so quiet and peaceful. I actually stole this from a family member, so I can't take credit for it!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
category ~ sunsets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is at Willow Lake in Oregon. It was so quiet and peaceful. I actually stole this from a family member, so I can't take credit for it!
category ~ sunsets
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
9 comments or thoughts:
What a serene picture! We all have borrowed from family...no worries. Great post!
That is a fantastic picture! Glad you shared
Parose said EXACTLY what I was going to write. It looks so peaceful and serene.
Kuddos on your great "steal"! That is a fabulous pictures.
That's a really beautiful picture!
WOW, I want that in an oil based painting for my wall!!!
Wow is right - what a beautiful picture!! I love the reflection.
That would be worth printing and framing...just beautiful!
Credit or no... it's a keeper. WoW, what a view!
Post a Comment