Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ok... sorry this is so late... I had many ideas in my head and what do you know... none of them got done!!! so here's what I got for you...

This is My new pack, all packed up and ready to go... this and what 
is inside is all I will be living with for about a month in Europe... 
I thought that was pretty minimalist!


And now, taking the challenge more seriously... this is one of the 
flowers out of a bouquet from one of the friends funerals here 
this week... 


4 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

That pack will see a lot of places!! : ) The flower is beautiful.

The J's said...

wow, I'd say that backpack photo IS pretty minimum all right! and lovely flower!

<3 Sierra said...

OOOH! Gerber daisies are my favorite! Pretty!

Wrena said...

Glad you shared! Very viberant flwoer :)
Sounds like your off to see the world? I second the other comments, and cant pass up the opp. to say ~ don't count the wrinkles ;) Big hugs