Wednesday, December 12, 2007


I had a hard time finding the right photo to attach. I tried to find one that represents who I am, and that would mean an incredible goofy picture of me doing something stupid.
So, in order to represent that side of me, the picture of me at the lake is after I fell in trying to net a fish for Jim last April. Soaked to the waist and freezing cold.
I hate pictures of the side of my face so you get a straight on shot.

5 comments or thoughts:

Anonymous said...

What a day at fishing! I have done crazy things alike. Wont go into detail but let me tell you, Wade has had a few good laughs in the last 10 years.
Glad you posted! Anxiously waiting, what you will be asking us to photo next!!! That is what will make the 31st along ways away. Laughing out loud --maybe this is going to teach me some patience.-- I can hope right!!!
Some thing has to!!

Traci K said...

Donna, that is absolutely hilarious! Is that snow in the background? That would've been a cold swim!

Carl said...

Thanks for the warm welcome, look forward to sharing...

Donna and Jim said...

Yah, that was snow in the background. The funny part was that I couldn't wear the pants in the jeep because 1) I was wet 2)I was so cold I had to have all the heat blowing on my legs to heat me up. So, the ride back to town was interesting (I had no other clothes with me) and when we got to the condo Jim had to get me more clothes and I had to change in the car. All the while, I just kept laughing at myself envisioning the fish flopping on top of me as I sat in the water and Jim was pulling at me trying to get me back up the rock and I told him, "well, heres the fish, the you might as well let me get him while I'm down here" Ahhhh, what memories. Thats what photos are about.
Wrena, I thinking hard for the next photo challenge and searching the web for cool ideas.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Donna you have come along way. I remember you would only touch a fish if you had one those big yellow dish washing gloves. Now, you are swimming with them!!! Diane