Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My sides...


I had a little fun with this... I have a "lop-sided" face and have always wondered what life would be like in a perfectly symmetrical world. Granted, in this photo my face is not perfectly square with the world, but it was the closest I could find. Perhaps those two beside me are my "good and bad angels"... which one would you trust??

Thanks for the fun start... nice to "meet" you all!

5 comments or thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about that question you possed? Glad you posted! Great smile!

Traci K said...

Good to meet you too, Amy! We'll have to do a "getting aquainted" page to find out where everybody is from.:)

Donna and Jim said...

Very Creative! Good to have you aboard.

Traci K said...

Amy, see my blog at www.k4blogspot.blogspot.com. Wondering what software you use? Photoshop?

<3 Sierra said...

I finally realized what you did with your picture! Great job! I think you have a good sense of humor! :D