Self portraits always seem to look like mugshots in my own opinion. Maybe I am just better at catching the mischievous side of me.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
And this would be me
category ~ faces
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Self portraits always seem to look like mugshots in my own opinion. Maybe I am just better at catching the mischievous side of me.
category ~ faces
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
7 comments or thoughts:
Love the hat! So glad you joined us! This is going to be fun to share, here. I am so a picture person! Can't wait to see what is next! And all you, and evey one else shares. Hope to see more of your pix soon!!
Going places for the holidays? Get a big vacation or a small one? Wade gets the day for the 25th and the 1st. So no big plans just little ones, as we will have company from this friday through the 4th of Jan.
Hi Carl! Glad to see you're a blogger now...about time for the computer whiz! When are you going to convince Heather to start one?
Glad you joined us! Love the hat!
Oooh, and I also wanted to mention that I love dogs (we have 2) and I hope to see more of your beautiful pup in future photos ;-)
Thanks for your help getting posted!! Appreciate it.
Love Auntie
Mischievous side of you??? Is there ANY other side??? :D Just kidding! :D
Post a Comment