Friday, December 21, 2007

Finally posting

Well, it looks like I am the senior member here!! Oh well, it is good to have as little balance!! None of you can put pics of grandkids on the site! J I love to take pictures and it will be fun to share them.

Auntie M

5 comments or thoughts:

<3 Sierra said...

Awww, you look so cute, Auntie Mary! :D I miss my Auntie Mary hugs! I gotta catch up when I get home!!! :D

Wrena said...

So happy to see your smile again! Ya, if the topic comes up of grand kids, I think you'd be the only one to post unless it was broaden'd to kids in general. Lots of legos and games going on here and for the next two weeks. School got out today.
Anticipation!!! for the next post!!!! Glad to have one more aboard our art through the shutter - blog! Many hugs to you!!!

Traci K said...

Hi Mary! Great to meet you! We're glad to have some more to join us! This is a fun way to network!

Anonymous said...

I think this will be great fun for everyone!

Carl said...

Finally we got you on the blog band wagon! Welcome....