Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My smiling face


Well, here goes. I really don't have a favorite side of my face. I'm not one to like having my picture taken, thus, I'm usually the one hiding behind the camera! Mike took this one this summer of our kayaking trip out on Lake Union in Seattle. I guess if I had to pick, I'd say the side shot would be my favorite, but this would be a close 2nd.

3 comments or thoughts:

Wrena said...

How fun braver than me that is for sure!!!

Donna and Jim said...

That looks like so much fun.

Carl said...

Blogging is so much easier than trying to maintain my own web page that I had to convert!

It will be awhile before I can convince ANY of my family to start blogging, they have all reverted back to not even having e-mail. Sigh!

Glad to join in on the picture swaps, should be interesting.