Your next Photo Challenge has arrived! The purpose of the challenge is to make you pull out your cameras and think. Look at the things around you. I see everything from about 5’8”. Take on new perspective and it might make you to see things differently. I don’t have an example to give you as I have to get creative myself. I have to admit that I stole this idea off the internet so here is the link for more info: http://www.scrapjazz.com/topics/Photography/Ideas/1325.php
When you add your photos, tell us about your perspective and why you decided to add the photo you choose. What settings did you use? What makes this photo special? I know some of you on this blog are professional photographers and some of us are amateurs. I look forward to seeing each and every one of you entries. Let me know if you have any questions.
For the next Challenge, I nominate Traci K to put her thinking cap on. I believe the next idea comes to us on Jan 15th.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Photo Challenge #2 – A New Perspective
category ~ directions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments or thoughts:
Sounds good! I best get on my recreational adventure! Will be so fun to see what every one comes up with TO MUCH FUN!!!
Sounds like a plan, Donna! I'll put my "thinking cap" on for the next one too!:)
And to think I already had a perfect picture opportunity for this one. But my duties didn't allow me to take pictures this morning. We had structure fire this morning and there was several perspectives that could have been captured, in particularly the family who was losing their home...hum...
This will be fun!!
Post a Comment