Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Airheaded but Happy! :)

Need I say more???

Well Done folks! You've been extremely creative and insightful! Now isn't this fun??? Have a great day! :D

10 comments or thoughts:

<3 Sierra said...

Wow, Nichole, you and I REALLY think alike!!! Great picture!

All American Family said...

humm...I can identify with that sometimes!

Anonymous said...

This one's great and worth the wait! I really think you should have a weight tied to the string though... you're probably anchored by more than this depicts.

Carl said...

I don't get it. ;)

What a fun challenge this turned out to be...

ducknme said...

There's nothing quite as cheerful as a red balloon. Great photo!

Mimi/Susan said...

I see it as you're uplifted and uplifting.

Anonymous said...

No matter what your the cutest lil' wrkr girl!

Wrena said...

Wyatt says that persone will be sad if they lost there balloon! Wink!

Donna and Jim said...

Great idea. I think sometimes we all feel that way about ourselves.

Traci K said...

Yes, I can relate! 'The older I get the more I forget' or something like that-ha!