
Well, I actually made it by the "skin of my teeth"! I didn't have time to try for a new photo, this one was took quite a while ago, but it's always been one of my favorites. There's actually another mirror in the picture, and you can also see the reflections in it.
I've loved seeing all the creativity, and sure am going to try this idea later this spring/summer when I have more time for outside play!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Bath time
category ~ reflections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments or thoughts:
What a cute picture and fond memory to have! I am wondering where the other mirror is?
It's easy to see if you enlarge the picture. The edge of the second mirror is just to the right of the towel bar, then you can see the reflection of the reflection of the towel bar in it.
This looks like a Norman Rockwell!
It does look like a Norman Rockwall! Very cute how all the kids are huddled around and watching the excitement!
precious!
Here I thought I had a clever comment about it being a 'Norman Rockwell' and I have been beaten to the punch, not once but TWICE!!! Very emotional picture...
Post a Comment