The new challenge shall be, a reflection. It can be taken in water, mirror, or glass. These items are not the limit. Try and take the picture without getting the photographer in the reflection. Like taking a reflection of a flower in the mirror. The only thing that should show in the picture is the flower. Here is example of me skiing behind the pickup. Wrena took these while driving.
The next person to pick a challenge would be Fred at the end of the month.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
New challenge!
category ~ reflections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments or thoughts:
This one is going to be awesome, I can just tell. I am really going to have to put my thinking cap to pick a good follow up challenge.
Sounds really fun! :D We can really use our imaginations!
This will be great! I'm looking forward to it.
Post a Comment