Thought it would be nice if Lewis, Clark and York could see some modern office building!~
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
10 comments or thoughts:
That is way cool! What existest inside?
Is that really a building? I don't know much about Longaberger, but that's pretty sweet. They're probably ready for a picnic by now.
That building is the headquarters for Longerberger Basket Company in Newark Ohio! We go by it whenver we go to visit our family in Central Ohio. It fascinates me!!
I'm sure they're wondering about that view!! What type of mirage that appeared on their horizon! Here's some more trivia for Lewis & Clark...
The handles (150 ton)have a special heating element installed to warm them up when the temp drops, to avoid ice damaging the glass rooftop. It has 180,000sq ft of office space & houses 500 employees.
This is amazing by today's standards! Lewis and Clark must have been stunned.
Hey guys, we've got a spammer with that "click here" comment. We need to turn on the blockers for that as my sister had someone that spread around a virus. As for the picture...that is a GREAT building! What fun to see that in your travels!
When I clicked on 'here' I got wierd virus warnings so I cancelled so it would not down load.????
Don't click on it! I have had several people leave those comments on my blog!
Wow, interesting building, I bet the energy bill must make the building owner a basket case. As a HVAC designer I want a tour of the mechanical spaces. ;) Good job!
Hey, I've been there. It is super cool! I stumbled across your blog because you are Tucson-based and I love the challenge idea. Are you open to new participants?
I'm doing my own sort of photo challenge - maybe you'd be interested in participating!
http://www.downtownrevision.blogspot.com
Julie
Post a Comment