Thursday, July 31, 2008

August 1st challenge

Okay guys, you know how sometimes you're just going along and you look at something and think "Hey! That looks just like a face!" No, really, someone out there besides me must do this. A rock formation or swirls in wood grain or something we see everyday like...
an electrical outlet. (I always thought he looked kind of surprised and disappointed.)
So the challenge is to find a "hidden face". I hope you don't think this one is too hard, but it's kind of fun to look at things with a different perspective.
As for the next challenge, Darla are you ready now? If not I can tap someone else.

4 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

Sounds like fun to me - but I have to take a drive!!

parose said...

How original! We are out and about right now...so hopefully, I can find some good subjects that will fit the bill. Good challenge!

Carl said...

Hum....I think I have an idea where you are headed with this one Auntie M. Now I just need to find my picture of the Man in the Moon.

The J's said...

I've definitely thought that sometimes, now if I can just see something when I want to take a picture!! The electrical outlet is a funny one! I've never thought of that before, but sure is there.