I saw a ladybug on this flower in my backyard so I ran inside to get my camera and when I got back a bee (?) had replaced the ladybug. He said she had mentioned something about her kids and a housefire and had to go.
This is a giant pumpkin plant that has taken over about a quarter of our garden. This was as much of it as I could get in the frame.
And a strawberry plant we have growing in a pot on our deck. This one was was tasty!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Backyard Delights!
category ~ Plant life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments or thoughts:
Maybe the bee ate the lady bug.
We just planted pumpkin about a month ago. Wow. I hope my doesn't get that big! Yours looks great.
Great strawberry too. That would be a great plant to have.
Good job Tara!!!
Yum! No not the lady bug but the strawberry!
Yummy! I'm still crying cuz I lost my strawberries, so everyone that has them is SO lucky! That's an awesome pictures of the flower & bee!
Too bad about the lady bug, but the bee posed nicely. Maybe you'll catch the lady bug another time. That strawberry looks yummy.
Post a Comment