Saturday, July 26, 2008

Before the hurricane and another

I would almost be willing to bet that I'm one of the only ones here who could capture a sunset the night before a hurricane blows ashore! This was the night before Dolly came ashore. I took it in our back yard.
A mixed bag of colors
Beautiful sky at night

And this was taken the next night, in Montana! We're on vacation, so took this when we got into town!

8 comments or thoughts:

Wrena said...

great choice to get out of there and vacation rather than fret! Thanks for sharing! enjoy MT skies! Sure you'll see lots more color!

The J's said...

You got a beautiful sunset picture out of it anyway!

J K L M N O P said...

Gorgeous!

J K L M N O P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Auntie M said...

What an awesome variety of colors in the pictures!! Great post!! Welcome to the Big Sky!!

parose said...

Great pictures. Did we get much rain from Dolly? We've been enjoying Happy convention. It "poured" here. Blessings from Heaven. Smile! Now we are headed to Colorado. Happy Trails in Montana.

Anonymous said...

I like the top one... we don't often see that pure of yellow in our sunsets.

Mimi/Susan said...

Lots of beautiful sky!