greetings all... I am new to this whole challenge thing so I don't know if it's rude to add a bunch of pictures but I hope you'll all forgive me. (plus wrena said I could! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
greetings all... I am new to this whole challenge thing so I don't know if it's rude to add a bunch of pictures but I hope you'll all forgive me. (plus wrena said I could! :)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
11 comments or thoughts:
Welcome Alayna! Glad you shared! Enjoyed your shots too!
Absolutely Lovely!
Welcome, welcome! You captured some great shots there with wonderful colors!
Love to see the sunset on the coast! But the horses were the MT girl's favorite this time!! MOMM
Welcome. You've posted some great shots.
I really love your photos!! Beautiful! And welcome too!
What great photos! I enjoyed looking at them. I really like the one with the bird! Welcome to the photo challenge!
Welcome, Cuz..Glad you joined us and what a good collection of posts to start off with...
Beautiful shots of sunsets!! And 'Welcome' aboard!! So glad that you are with us!!
Welcome Alayna! Love all the pictures!:)
Stunning first entries! I'll add my welcome to the rest...
Post a Comment