Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Iowa Sunsets! (Back Home!)

Pacific Ocean! (just so there's no confusion about an Ocean in Iowa!)








Here in lies the truth! Although I was raised on a farm! I'm really a 'city' girl at heart!

10 comments or thoughts:

Wrena said...

welcome Karen! Glad you posted! Nice horizons!

Carin said...

Yeah, I was thinking Iowa has changed a bit! I liked them all but the one that caught my eye was so simple and intriguing (sp) the one with the sun poking through the trees. Neat eye.

Mimi/Susan said...

I like the 2nd picture(with lighthouse) and the last citified one!

The J's said...

Love the ocean pictures! The lighthouse up there is awesome.

parose said...

Loved them all...but I am partial to lighthouses. Thanks for the ocean clarification. (smile) Super contribution.

Carl said...

The last one I adore the sky coloring, but would love to see the 'Square Butte' parked under that...Hum, might just have to dust off elements for my submission... ;)

J K L M N O P said...

Carl - I was surprised? that Wrena didn't catch me out on that picture - it is definitely not Iowa - but Billings MT! Was taken through the glass window of our motel room! Was glad the window didn't ruin the shot!

Thanks for the comments & we're waiting for you to post, Carl!

Auntie M said...

Such lovely shots of evening skies!! I love the colors on the last one!!

Traci K said...

Beautiful! I like the last one! It looks like the sky is moving!

Anonymous said...

Welcome, cousin! Now I can have a relative on here too. I'm enjoying the pictures... all of them, but especially the grandpa and grandma one. :)