Thursday, July 10, 2008

My backyard flowers








#1 - Hibiscus
#2 - Firey Skipper on Lantana
#3 - Carpenter Bee enjoying the Tabebuia
#4 - Day in the life of a Hibiscus flower ;-0
#5 - Mini spider on a hibiscus bloom
#6 - A rose in the rain.
All this in the lovely confines of my backyard. Thanks, of course, to my husband and his green thumb. Oh, and I managed to take this all in the last few days between all the rain showers we've been having.

6 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

Awesome post!! I love your little critters!!

parose said...

You were busy snapping all those photos! Great pics of all the little visitors to your yard. Your husband must be a great gardener. The day in the life of a Hibiscus is particularly intriguing. Super job!

Wrena said...

O! I see it here too! I like #3 but all the lille blooms are great!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Hibiscus is a plant I haven't been around much. Beautiful little thingybobber in the middle, whatever that's called... oh, yeah, pistil? and stamen? anyway... and cooperative bugs, too!

ducknme said...

I love the hibiscus! I bet they smell beautiful!

The J's said...

Beautiful job & beautiful flowers!!