Monday, July 7, 2008

Flowers

I love this shot - it was taken on my son and daughter-in-law's deck. What a photo op!
This is a fucia that I had last year - I marveled at it's blooms!

I have no irises so I borrowed my neighbors... she has two green thumbs!!
The rest of the shots are special because they are flowers that are gifts.

From daughter-in-law and granddaughters.
From grandsons. From husband.
From oldest granddaughter at her graduation.
From another daughter-in-law.
I use my flower and scenic pictures to make note cards and greeting cards.

10 comments or thoughts:

The J's said...

OOHH! You have beautiful flower pictures!

Carl said...

Excellent job!

parose said...

What a beautiful assortment! The flower with the butterfly is exceptional! The flowers we receive from our loved ones are so special. Great contribution.

parose said...

By the way...how did y'all get the bees and the butterfly to cooperate? They are an awesome addition to the flowery pictures.

Auntie M said...

Just luck - trust me!! Right place at the right time. It is not talent.

parose said...

I keep coming back to look at the butterfly picture. Could you pass some of that luck on to me?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My favorite is the one of the iris against the brick. The others are gorgeous, too, but I love the contrasting textures. I am glad that God planned flowers for our world.

Mimi/Susan said...

So, so pretty. Love the butterfly picture!

Donna and Jim said...

Every one of them is beautiful!