Saturday, August 30, 2008

Is this illegal???

I know this is way past the challenge but I couldn't help but share... we saw a gorilla climbing a mountain yesterday... thought I'd share it! Anyone else see it?



11 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

Yes Ma'am I do see it!! Good eye! Thanks for sharing.

ducknme said...

Oh! I see him! How cute!

Carin said...

Ugh, I can't see it. I wish I could though! However, ever since that challenge I have been seeing "faces" everywhere. Even found one on a rock today. Thanks for sharing.

parose said...

I see him! Thanks for posting.

MT Foners said...

Carin... just cause I think he's to cute to miss, I'm going to try to help you see him...
he's the big long rock, his bum and shoulder are the two rocks that are sticking up above the trees... his head is the next bump and his hand is reaching out in front of him... feet trailing behind! you can see his mouth too if you look at his head and lower. good luck!

Mimi/Susan said...

I can imagine him, but I really can't "see" him.

MT Foners said...

if you click on the photo and make it larger it is easier to see...

Anonymous said...

I couldn't see it either, even when I made it bigger, but I DID see a little "animal" clear on the top front right rock!! (you can only see it when you pull it up big)
See the two ears, the face with the eye & two front legs??!
Maxine

<3 Sierra said...

Um, does anyone else think that we might be considered a little paranoid by "normal" people's standards? We're seeing faces everywhere! We might get locked up in a looney bin! LOL

<3 Sierra said...

By the way, I see a rhino climbing up the hill! LOL

MT Foners said...

Yes... sis I see how you could THINK it was a rhino... but this is REALLY a gorilla... it's ok... you can't always be right!!! ; )