All In A Row
These last two picture were taken at the Niles Family Pumpkin Patch last fall.
Hundreds and hundred of pumpkins are lined up waiting for little hands to
decide what is the perfect one to take home. We enjoy going every year, we
can hardly wait for this fall.




9 comments or thoughts:
Great post... I love post with kids! They are always special! :)
Excellent choices. Kids and pumpkins...cute!
Such a cute shot with the kids under the tree with gourds and pumpkins.
Those darling curls! Glad you posted!
Just love your next to last picture!
I like them all!! call me weird but I love the old fence posts! just don't see those around here!
Great photos. I like the pumpkin patch but all are great.
I really really like them all! I also noticed how the trees make a unique row in the background also.
I like the b/w effect on the boots and books. And your birdies, are too cute!
Post a Comment