Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Things in a row on our trip - -

I decided to use only pictures of things in a row from our weekend trip to Belgrade... so here goes:

First a row of ridges.

Second a row of graineries to hold the bounty of a good harvest.

Then a row of row houses,.
On the way home there was a row of rail car with rows of logs - a double!!
One of my favorite is rows of terra firma strata.
And last but not least as we came home from delivering our 5 year old grandson to his parents before coming home ourselves... a row in insulaters!!
Not that is a lot of rows of things - I was amazed how many there were... many had already been used so I did not take a picture of them. Fun assignment!





8 comments or thoughts:

parose said...

It is amazing how many things are in a row when we pay attention. Great contributions.

Wrena said...

the ceramic, the train and the bins are all touching, guess it is my roots.

Anonymous said...

You had your eye out for things in a row! Funny how many there are when we stop to count them.

J K L M N O P said...

Love 'em!

MT Foners said...

Hey... I recognize quite a few of those! good work!!!

Carin said...

The insulators are right up our alley.

The J's said...

These are really good! I love the cars of logs! Never seen any like that around here.

Donna and Jim said...

This challenge was fun in the fact that we look at things a little different. Great photos.