Monday, October 27, 2008

Alphabet fun

This has been a challenge of great possabilities and great fun!! I decided to post last night when I had only 10 pictures but it did not save, so today I have more! I do know where there is a U and an S but haven't made it up that way to get pictures!! :)


First we have an F at a traffic light!Then we have an H in a screen door (I off set it so make it easier to see - the light was bad).
Oh my what a place to find an O!!

And then there is an old English C in driftwood at Dead Man's curve.
A second C of no trees near Bozeman.

An M for Montana near Helena.

An A on a kiddy slide.
A T on my stain glassed window.
A W on my stained glass window (I found w's hard.. good one in the webbed foot Alayna and Joel!)
This is a lovely decorated X.
W, X and next comes Y on a hillside near Winston.
Next comes my I with 4 eyes! Pic my son took of his two little ones on a hike.
Now a V in a tree along Lower River Rd.
Then a V on a hillside on the way to Helena.
And (drum roll) last but not least the famous V of trees on the ranch that I grew up on. It was on the front page of the Saturday Evening Post when WWII was over. Growing up, I actually called these three formations of trees the YVI... so it just may be a tripple header in this challenge~!!

8 comments or thoughts:

Carl said...

Great Post...We can not forget the YVI at the Ranch! Looks like you put a lot of time and thought into your pictures for this one...

Auntie M said...

Thanks... With going to Belgrade and around Bozeman, I had time to see a lot of scenery!! It was a good opportunity for this post.!!

Mimi/Susan said...

What a great collection!

Anonymous said...

wow!!! you're great, that's is a very good idea, i will try to take some photos to create my name, i will send it to you, thanks for this blog!!!

<3 Sierra said...

Great nature-themed post!

MT Foners said...

good work! love the old english c and the decorated X! and of course our V!

Auntie M said...

Of course our beloved V had to be in this challenge!! ; )

parose said...

Wonderful collection. You did a great job with this challenge!