Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Eyes

I have loved working with the pictures for this challenge. I did not realize how much beauty and how much expression the eye really has. I have more cropped pictures than you want to see. They are great!! Especially the eyes of children.

First the none human eyes.


Bunny eye.


Bird eye.
Puppy eyes.

Kitty eyes.

Snowman baby Joey eyes.

Now on the people.
Silly eyes age 2!


Cool eyes!


Full is mischief eyes!





Eye to eye with Dad eyes.




I LOVE my sister eyes & WHAT'S HE DOING eyes! :)



Mother and daughter eyes.




What is Halloween eyes...
Fourth of July Eyes - My those fireworks are loud!!


Last but not least AHHHHH sleeping baby eyes.

6 comments or thoughts:

Carin said...

I like eye to eye with Dad, it captures such a beautiful moment.

Mimi/Susan said...

Great. You have been eye to eye (or maybe camera to eye) with a lot of people lately!

All American Family said...

very sweet...I happen to be a bit partial to baby eyes right now for some reason. ;)

The J's said...

Wonderful post!

parose said...

Great variety! Loved the different expressions.

MT Foners said...

hey,... I recognize most of those eyes!!! good work!