Thursday, November 13, 2008

Eyes

















I love animals and I often wonder what they are thinking about. You can tell alot by their eyes. The top photo is at the nearby ostrich farm. I liked my reflection in the Ostriches eye when I took the photo. The second photo is my cousins cat. I love its green eyes. The third photo is a sad sad dog I saw in Mexico earlier this week. It broke my heart. I spoke to him and he came up to me and just stared at my with those sad eyes. The fourth photo is a deer at the ostrich farm. Beautiful eyes. The last photo is more ostrich. I'm not sure if I was checking them out or they were checking me out. I loved their big eyes and long lashes.

7 comments or thoughts:

Mimi/Susan said...

For beauty in picture I love those cat eyes, But that poor dog. She looks like her last set of pups just took her over the edge and somehow knows that there will be another set down the road.

Mimi/Susan said...

OK, I look at your blog and you show the WHOLE dog and I see..ahem...that she's a he. He's tired for a different reason I guess.

Auntie M said...

That is a great bunch of eyes!! I like the ostriches best!!

The J's said...

Love all the "eyes"! The cat eyes are my favorite!

MT Foners said...

I LOVE ostrich eyes... they are just so huge and they eye lashes... what women would give to have eyelashes like that eh'?!?!? good work!

parose said...

Ostrich eyes are amazing, but I'm partial to cat eyes. Great job!

justmisti said...

Natures Eyes are always amazing!!! Only the lord could do that!!! Good job!!!