Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Challenge You Too........


Capture the beauty of fine art.

I see fine art in many things and in many ways.

I see actual art on my fridge daily and through out

our home, in nature, quilting, scrapbooking, or even

staging a home.I could go and on. We all view things differently

so this should be fun and interesting! Have fun and I

can't wait to see what you all think is FINE ART.




Family Art.

My daughters art.

My son and his Papa's
Masterpiece.
The art of teaching your Grandson
Wood turning.

The art of teaching your Grand daughter
the love of music.

My Husbands Art.

My Father-in-laws Art.
Hand made by my father-in-law and his
father and brother.

The Art of Cooking.

Fine Art In Eggs


The Art Of Photography




Natures Art
compliments of the LORD.











Use full Cowboy Art

Bought Art.
The Art of Bubbles
Some of my art.

4 comments or thoughts:

Anonymous said...

hi love your blog and the concept about the fine art and made me realize that you can view art in any form even in the love of a mother , the song of the bird.. ny way love it

though you should see my blog n what do you thing of it and do you consider it art

thelifemarker.blogspot.com

tc
chaw

Auntie M said...

Sounds like a great challenge!!

parose said...

This is another good challenge. I love your concepts of art. We see it everywhere we look. Can't wait to get started.

Carl said...

Wow, this one will be fun...Now I just need to find some time to enjoy art...

Don't forget to delegate the next challenge... ;)