Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's all in the eyes of the beholder

LIVING EYES
These are the oldest and youngest eyes in my family. My Mother's eyes have seen horse and wagon, a depression, a World War, birth and death, loss and gain. Her eyes are 91 and she's beautiful. My grandson has seen family, friends,and the tooth fairy. He is 6 and beautiful.



DEAD EYES
Knobs on cabinet doors.See nothing and know nothing.

6 comments or thoughts:

Carin said...

I really enjoyed what you wrote about your mothers eyes. Can we even begin to imagine all she has seen?

Auntie M said...

I love your pic of your Mom and grandson. What those 91 year old eyes have seen!! They surely are beautiful!! Love your post.

All American Family said...

BEAUTIFUL...that's all I can say.

The J's said...

I love the contrast in your eye picture!!

parose said...

Awesome post! Great job!

MT Foners said...

: ) cute see nothing and know nothing eyes! good work! and love the first eyes and what you wrote about them!