Monday, December 8, 2008

Contrast in life

ECCLESIASTES 3:2

A time to be born


And a time to die.

Ecclesiastes 3:2 A time to be born and a time to die.

4 comments or thoughts:

Carin said...

I saw Ecclesiastes then the words "a time to be born" and I was already tearful. The newborn baby, the single white rose, the sun gleaming, the fall color leaves, the peaceful water, it is all so incredibly touching. The most touching - the verse you chose. Thank you for sharing this with us and my thoughts are with you.

parose said...

This is a beautiful contribution to this challenge, Susan. Co-incidentally I spoke on this portion of scripture recently. Very touching. Excellent post.

All American Family said...

Beautiful!
Is the first picture Joseph/Brendon?
The bottom picture Uncle Charles?

Auntie M said...

I absolutely love your post. It is something we can all relate to.. very touching.