Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
5 comments or thoughts:
Those are really great, love the look the shadows create on the beautiful snow.
Creative shadows...I love the cute dog and his/her shadow.
I love shadows on new snow... yours are great! Lots of interesting lines. Good post! Cute dog.
Thank you all for your encouragement! I am not entirely happy with them, I really wanted to think of something more creative. But that part of my brain doesn't work so well, it never has! I did enjoy looking for shadows, and I still am...I see them everywhere. I used to try to avoid shadows in my pictures, but this has been teaching me to appreciate them.
The dog is an old girl named Tilly. She's about 13 and slowing down, but a wonderful dog. She's my sister and brother-in-law's.
I really like the shadows on the snow too. Very distinctive. This is another challenge I hope to "play" with more in the future!
Post a Comment