I should tell you these are not my most favorites, but I had this little problem of being able to find the ones I actually wanted to post. And guess what, the weather cooperated for me today, so these are all new photos. :) I'm still looking for the others and hopefully will find them to be able to post. Hope you enjoy and have some {FROSTY} Frames of your own!!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
FROSTY FRAMES
category ~ Frost
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments or thoughts:
I love the fresh Idea! I am so anxious to get with this one!
I was a little slow at first... sorry, that happens when the kids sap all the brains from my head. I think this will be a great challenge! I also have ideas in my head ( i guess the kids didn't take all the brains) for shots that aren't created from mother nature. so there are possibilities for those that don't live in winter climates.
Great shots.
Sorry, the kids really have taken most of my brains =) =)
Me again, I forgot to say how much I really enjoyed the top ones with the berries. The red color with the frost is stunning. Again, great challenge!
Awww, man! The snow's almost all melted here...and the temps have been up to 45! I never thought I would be bummed that the snow would be gone, but I am a little!
:( However, I look forward to seeing some frosty pictures.
Well, its a great idea but it will quite challenging for me in Southern Arizona. I look forward to seeing what everybody comes up with.
I didn't mean to pick something that would leave people out...Sorry!!! I wasn't aware of where everyone was from. Foggy pictures would work!!
I an confident that we will have some frosty weather before the end of the month!! This will be a fun challenge!
I'll just have to get creative ;-)
These are awesome photos!!
And how about some inside-freezer frosty ideas for warm climes?
Post a Comment