Black and White
Children
To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.
Helen Keller
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
7 comments or thoughts:
These are beautiful! I love the lily pad & crystal lake bottom pics. They really show off the contrasts of b&w.
They are great. I really like the last one. was there mist or fog that day? very pretty.
RE: "I love your layout, is there a place I can go to get a tutorial on it?"
If you scroll down to the very bottom of my blog it will take you to the site I got my template. (They're free)
LORI
My husband woke my niece and I up early one morning because the Lake looked so beautiful with the fog and he new that we would want a picture. We had to wait a while for some of the fog to burn off!! But well worth the wait. Thanks..
Gorgeous Girl! Thanks for sharing them. I seen one or two before but worth it!
Reflections win me over every time. Beautiful! Your other contributions are nice, too. I'm thinking the heart shape of the lily pads is a good choice this week. :)
Awesome scenes!
Post a Comment