Sunday, February 1, 2009

Black 'n White or Sepia; New Challange - Feb 1

I love trees for black & white. They offer lots of texture and the sun adds to the shadows needed to make b&w look great! These were some trees from a park in So. California.
Another So. California tree.
My husband actually took this picture in the TX panhandle when the leaves were falling and I changed it to B&W on my computer. Thought it was dramatic.
I snapped this pic of my son & granddaughter in B&W and changed to Sepia. The added warmth of Sepia made it so inviting.


Next Challanger: Jenny
I wasn't sure how recently anyone has been the challenger. :)

2 comments or thoughts:

Wrena said...

Another great Challenge! Looking forwade to the posts!

LOVE trees in b/w too! Great posts!

Anonymous said...

I love your tree shots... so majestic. The second one is perfect in contrasts and composition.