Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fairly relaxed but its a day


The days around here begin pretty early. I left out the getting hubby off to work, but around 6:30 am kids are getting in the tub, chowing some bk, and we are quick to do some hair, so we can get a few verses to ponder. The pictures of the kids are far from the best. Maybe you never even noticed the lil lunch boxes - but some days the kids want to make there own, and the rest of the time momma builds them. That is rewarding - knowing they are getting decent food. Our walk to the bus was below 0 in this picture, but just for you. I return from the bus departure, to do some dishes and computing. Fast forward to a picture I took of my dinner in progress.

3 comments or thoughts:

The J's said...

Wrena, this is so awesome. I LOVE the lunchboxes!
You inspire me in so many ways :)

Donna and Jim said...

Great Photos as always Wrena!!

Auntie M said...

Wonderful post!! I love your shots of a 'day with Barnettes'!!