Thursday, April 30, 2009

"New" pictures

New leaves
New roof
New plants (and new bump on the head)
New freedom...no training wheels!
I haven't gotten my camera out as much as I'd like, so this is what I've got today. Hopefully I'll be more ready for the next challenge. Can't wait!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

Love your post!! Neat pictures. Oh the day of freedom when the training wheels are gone... scraped knees too! : )

MT Foners said...

love it! thanks so much for sharing!

Wrena said...

:) they all bring a feeling thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great "news", Jenny! The biking one would have to be my favorite, just remembering the feeling myself, and watching my kids take off...

Oh, and the bumps... ouch!

The J's said...

Love the pictures! All of them, but I have to say, the "NEW" freedom of biking without training wheels really appeals to me!