Sunday, April 26, 2009

New! --Signs of spring!




I took these a couple weeks ago, our first flowers this year!
The close up is a dandylion, I'm always trying to experiment with my macro.

7 comments or thoughts:

MT Foners said...

FUN... I wish we had flowers... right now they would have to push their way up thru the snow! so I guess we'll wait! thanks for sharing!!!

Carin said...

That's great! no flowers here just yet. Very pretty.

Wrena said...

SO VIBRANT GLAD YOU SHARED!!!

Auntie M said...

Our flowers are under cover at the monent - yours are beautiful!! So alive and fresh! Nice post.

Megan said...

Nice bright yellow! Do you like having the macro lens? I am thinking of getting one.

Anonymous said...

It's just the setting built into my camera that I use, not a seperate lense. I can't seem t always get it as close as I think it should go tho.
M.J.

Anonymous said...

Aren't dandelions amazing, even in their ugliness? You've made it look so detailed here. Pretty daffodils, too.