...and I am always so glad to see the beautiful flowering trees. They are my favorite of all the spring blooms.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
6 comments or thoughts:
This definitely says "new". My favorite would be the flowering tree. The bright blue sky makes it so beautiful. All wonderful pictures!
Carin said it! Great job Megs!
Beautiful job!!
MJ
What lovely pictures... being raised on a ranch I have to say I love the baby lambs! The flowers are beautiful too. Good post.
I really like the blossom photo, too. The blue is perfect. And of course the baby lambs... what can be more fresh and new than that?
love them!... all of them!!!
Post a Comment