Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shifting horizons

I like to give my camera a tilt and sometimes I feel like I overdo it, so I was glad for a challenge that required me to be off-kilter and justify my obsession!

I had to turn the sprinkler on in my garden today and decided to play around with it.
I took the kids on a walk/bike ride this afternoon (I walked, they biked--always a terrifying experience for me. It never fails: a car comes and my heart gets lost somewhere in my shoes and then leaps back up to lodge in my throat) and we stopped to blow the dandelions. I had to change this one to b/w to disguise his messy face a bit.
A child's paradise
See what I mean? This corner is the worst. I'm terrified a car will come around the corner and take out a child or two or three. That's what comes with being a mother.
Check out Clayton's outfit: shorts with black cowboy boots. I love it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments or thoughts:

countrykids MOMMA said...

great shots!

Auntie M said...

Love your post... great pictures... they are very sweet!

The J's said...

Wow! You "done gone done it again"!!
Jenny, these are so good!

Carin said...

Great job! these are wonderful shots!