A few samplins of my favorite tilted pictures with a horizon in them. I realized that while I take tilted pictures frequently, most of them don't have a horizon in them!
Friendly Neighborhood Knight
A few samplins of my favorite tilted pictures with a horizon in them. I realized that while I take tilted pictures frequently, most of them don't have a horizon in them!
Friendly Neighborhood Knight
category ~ tilted horizons
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
3 comments or thoughts:
Wow! great photos! This is definitely going to be fun to see what gets posted!
Love your posts - Laugh, now I have a crook in my neck :) jk fun fun!
Great post Sis!! I love your pictures... you early bird! : )
Post a Comment