Saturday, May 30, 2009

Weathered ~ Buildings

This paint was pealing and I thought it looked pretty neat. I was thinking I'd use it as a texture.

This old collapsed barn is just west of Culbertson.
An old church just east of Wolf Point on the reservation. I really liked the old church as a whole. but those pics didn't turn out because they must be renevating it and there was an outhouse as well as power poles. We stopped because they had a cemetary there with dozens of large American flags on Memorial day.


An old barn about to fall over, we pass this every Sunday on the way to meeting, I love to look at her.

3 comments or thoughts:

Wrena said...

WOW! You found some good'ens! I would love to have many of them framed in my house - when I get a house :)

Anonymous said...

Great ones! really enjoyed your shots.
Maxine

Auntie M said...

Wonderful pictures of weathered things!! I love every one of them