
The wooden shutters on the same old barn, complete with tattered screens.
This last pic is of a quaint little covered bridge that is still standing mostly upright. You can't cross it as it's obviously not safe, but I think it is still quite a pretty picture! The side view is unapproachable as it is part of a private lane. I can just hear the clip-clop of hooves carrying travelers of days gone by!
This last pic is of a quaint little covered bridge that is still standing mostly upright. You can't cross it as it's obviously not safe, but I think it is still quite a pretty picture! The side view is unapproachable as it is part of a private lane. I can just hear the clip-clop of hooves carrying travelers of days gone by!




5 comments or thoughts:
Those pictures are SO COOL, you found some great ones! That bridge is just the neatest. I have never seen a covered bridge before. Hopefully someday.
Love your title! It's beautiful out there! Thanks for sharing!
What awesome pictures! enjoyed them very much!
I love your pictures - great post.
I love the gorgeous details that you focused on...I too especially love the bridge! I would love to see one in person someday! :D
Post a Comment