Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weathered, feathered friends, summer and bugs...

yes I am still alive... sorry this is going to be kind of a hodge podge of pictures but hopefully you will forgive me for posting like this! I wouldn't accept some of these pictures I did want to share and just never did get the time!



WEATHERED:
These first two are the two castles we got to explore, one 
in Ireland and one in England! 
Both are 100's of years old



FEATHERED FRIENDS:
these were all in the UK... found it interesting that we
have all of them but they look different! 

Pigeon


some sort of black bird


a robin


and the swan family we watched! 
(these look the same... beautiful!)


SUMMER:
This first one is what summer in Ireland looks like!!!


Summer with 2/3 of my girls


and summer @ the Murrays!


BUGS:
this last entry is my bug entry...



thanks for all the great posts... I've enjoyed them even though I haven't been able to check too often or write!

5 comments or thoughts:

<3 Sierra said...

WOW! I'm impressed that you caught up...I never do when I miss challenges! LOL Great pictures! I love seeing pictures of your trip! And the kids are adorable and that park looks refreshing! The flower is very pretty too! :)

Auntie M said...

WOW you got them all in!! I too am impressed!! They are great pictures.

Wrena said...

THOSE CASTLE PIX ARE STUNNING AND... WELL I LIKE ALL THEM SO I WILL AVOID WRITING A BOOK NICE FLOWER HERE AT THE END TOO... WE HAVE THOSE SAME PESTS ROUND HERE - MY NEW MOTTO - WYOMING IS WONDERFUL WITHOUT BUGS SO BRING ON THE WIND :)

Cheri said...

I didn't know you could actually go in Dunluce! Now I really need to go back!

The J's said...

Great job catching up! Fun to see these. I think the couple (M's) are cousins of my husbands....