Monday, August 3, 2009

around town

I took more of the around town~touristy approach on this one...


Whenever anyone new comes to town... 
this is the most popular local attraction!


and this is the second most popular!


this is a very interesting sundial at our library..


And our newest mural in town.. there's an older one but I 
couldn't get a decent picture of it... will try again and 
post it if it works out!


And here is Big Mike... a T~rex replica in front of the 
Museum of the Rockies. 


I hope more people will post their art and attractions around town... I was really looking forward to seeing everyones!!! Always looking for new places to visit!!!

2 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

I knew these were your pictures before I got to the name!! Very nice post! I LIKE it!

<3 Sierra said...

hahaha...food IS the most important attraction in a different town! LOL good work! ;)