I am so sorry, everyone! I haven't been checking this blog lately because life has been sooo busy that I can't always fit in the things that are "extras". Wrena sent me a heads up, so here is a challenge for us! This is copied directly from my current portraiture class, and I am loving this assignment, so I hope you will too!
Portraits don't all have to involve headshots and photographs including a face. You can tell a person's story without that! This week's creative assignment is to photograph a person without showing their face.
Maybe it's hands; maybe it's a couple walking away, holding hands from behind; maybe it's pink painted toe nails. The point is, we all have little things that make us who we are, and they aren't just how we look!
Choose a person and really think about what you would like to say about them and then think of a creative fun way to do it!
Good Luck! I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
oooooops! New Challenge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments or thoughts:
Post a Comment