Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Portraits

#1, I may be breaking a rule here by posting more than one portrait. But once I started looking I couldn't stop. I'll admit that these were taken before the challenge was issued, but I want to share them anyway. I love pictures that tell a story without showing the whole face.
This first one is of our youngest child. He loves being outside and he's pretty pleased that he has learned to ride without training wheels.
Another photo of our youngest, meeting a cousin for the first time.
Our second child, who loves to go fishing with Dad and also can't resist a good mud puddle.
Our oldest, a girl full of spirit that I don't always appreciate.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Auntie M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Auntie M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Auntie M said...

I love every one of your pictures... glad you posted them.

The J's said...

Your photos are always awesome, and the funny thing is I "knew" it was one of yours when I saw the top one without even seeing a face :) the 2nd & 4th are my favorites