Nearly every day we are treated to a beautiful hoar frost. Most days it blows off my lunch time. Other times it can build and build.
Monday, February 22, 2010
H20 ~ Hoar Frost
category ~ H2O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nearly every day we are treated to a beautiful hoar frost. Most days it blows off my lunch time. Other times it can build and build.
category ~ H2O
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
4 comments or thoughts:
Super glad you shared ~ wonderful photo opportunities!! I can only emagine the beauty unseen through your lense ~AWSOME~
I think these are just awesome!
Wow - I love your shots!! They are beautiful. I love the frost!!
Beautiful! We don't see such a thing like that here in Arizona. Great photos!
Post a Comment