Monday, February 8, 2010

Lets revive this blog!

Open for Ideas, to add to the ones I've come up with! I hope with all your helps we can have a comeback for Feb. 15, 2010. This is / was to fun to let fall through the cracks :D

5 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

I loved the Challenge blog... I hope the interest can be revived. Off the cuff I cannot come up with any new ideas but will post if I do.

The J's said...

I thought it was fine the way it was, although I did have trouble coming up with being able to keep up with all the challenges every two weeks.
Not that I think everyone should be "required" to post every time, obviously that isn't going to work for everyone all the time. However there is alot of those who didn't post at all.
I also noticed that the comments on those who did post dwindled down to almost no one, and it's not any fun to post without getting comments either~!

Auntie M said...

Right, there is no comment at all on my last post. It is nice if we leave a few words to show we looked at the post.

Carl said...

Um....What should I say, my hourglass has run out of sand before I get most of my duties done. Loved the photo challenge, but haven't had much time to check back and post pictures.

For those who are keeping it going, awesome job and I hope to start posting again. :)

Donna and Jim said...

The comments are the best part. I commit to do my part if others will too!