Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bright, bold and beautiful

Since it is early Spring and I thought of nothing very bright or bold or beautiful around here to shoot and I did not find time to explore I am using some shots I already took.

BRIGHT, BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL BABY!! (Quilt and dress Grama made for her.)

BRIGHT, BOLD, BEAUTIFUL FRIEND ON BORROWED CYCLE!! (Colorful in every way!)

BRIGHT, BOLD, BEAUTIFUL(?) McDONALD'S SIGN ON THE VEGAS STRIP! (Well two out of three isn't bad! : )
BRIGHT, BOLD, CUTE WEDDING CAKE.

5 comments or thoughts:

Donna and Jim said...

Fun photos!! Very colorful. Good job.

Carin said...

Those are fun pictures. Great quilt and dress, so much talent! pretty cake too =)

The J's said...

Fun variety! Not much bright or bold around here, everythings pretty drab & grey yet! Don't know if I'm going to spot anything that fits this one or not!

Wrena said...

thanks for sharing! Classics! :D

Dad said...

I enjoyed your blog. It was sure nice to meet you. Come see us sometime.

DAD