Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Combo Deal!

I didn’t realize a new challenge had be issued so I was going to post some more H2O shots.  Then I saw the new challenge was “Brilliance, Bright, Bold”. 

Well, I’m thinking I’ll just do a combo on the last challenge and the current challenge =)  How about some “Bright H2O”…icicle 1

These icicles hanging off our house just keep getting better and better.  However, my boys did brake the biggest icicle off, boys will be boys.

icicle 3 

These are not photoshopped, well except for some cropping and a slight sharpen.

icicle 5 

These last three are Red, White & Blue, feeling a bit patriotic I guess.

icicle 7

The colors were achieved by using gels on my OCF. 

4 comments or thoughts:

The J's said...

Those are really cool! Great combo there!!

Donna and Jim said...

Very creative. good job.

Auntie M said...

What fun photos! Very colorful and unusual post!

Wrena said...

burrrr! NO more of that now! :D)