Sunday, February 28, 2010

Water

Since I saw this post only yesterday, I didn't have time to find any new photo ops! Instead, here a few from last summer. The first pic is of the creek at a place that is special to me, the place where I was baptized.

The other 2 photos are of water lillies that were floating in a little pond at a public gardens in our city. My husband took me there for my birthday and I spent the afternoon taking photos. :-)

6 comments or thoughts:

The J's said...

Wow, those are really really beautiful!

J K L M N O P said...

Oh so very lovely!!

Wrena said...

so glad you shared! They are absoluty georgous!

Auntie M said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures!! Thanks for posting.

Donna and Jim said...

The lillys are gorgeous! Great shots!

Carin said...

Those are so beautiful. Such a wonderful change from ice and snow, thanks for sharing these beauties.